REPUTATION IS EVERYTHING
Social media is now an essential channel in every business strategy, no matter what the company size or function. Understanding how to leverage social marketing is vital, not just for sales, but for branding consistency. Further, it is easy for customers, competitors and even employees to leave comments, complaints and testimonials about your business , yet many businesses are not aware and do not play an active role in managing their online reputation.
Are you managing your online presence to ensure you get the best possible result?
What are your customers saying about you?
What are your prospective customers “hearing” (reading) about you?
What are you staff saying about your company?
iRespectOnline specialises teaching in online reputation management (ORM) and reputation marketing skills. We work with you (and/or your team) to ensure that the “voice” you want to be heard is the one portrayed online.
Your ORM strategy should complement your public relations and social media strategies to ensure congruence.
What are the benefits of managing your online reputation?
- retention of existing clients
- attract new clients and business
- demonstrate to your clients that you value them
- become more profitable
- attract and retain loyal, productive staff who are proud to work for you and feel valued.
Who do we work with?
Individuals and businesses looking to build their online reputation and create brand awareness.
You recognise that your audience is savvy and looking for more than “gloss”.
Social responsibility and good governance are important to you.
How can we help you?
- Introductory Social media/online reputation presentations
- Individual or small group workshops. Topics include Social Media platforms, customer engagement, consumer and copyright law in the social media space and handling negative feedback. POA
- Linkedin Training for teams POA
- Linkedin beginner and advanced individual training
- Linkedin full done for you service – profile set up/rework, strategy and training for individual $890 gst inc
- Full day reputation management workshops POA
- Keynote presentations POA
- Social media policy development from $360 gst inc t
- Comprehensive Social Media marketing strategy (from $1600 gst inc introductory/no content – upwards depending on scope)
- Social Media Management from $237.50 gst inc per week (paid quarterly in advance)
- Audit of your existing online and offline marketing strategies – starting from $330 gst inc
- Facebook workshops and presentations
- Customised packages to suit YOUR business incorporating any or all of the above. Choose from
- Social Media Corporate governance policy, guidance and training